Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Mount TBR Reading Challenge



Mount TBR Reading Challenge: Pike's Peak: Read 12 books that have been on the shelf a long time.

  1. The Case of the Sun Bather’s Diary – Erle Stanley Gardner My review is here.
  2. The Stammering Century – Gilbert Selde. My review is here.
  3. Too Many Cooks – Rex Stout. My review is here.
  4. The Perfect Spy – John LeCarre. My review is here.
  5. The Case of the Green-eyed Sister – Erle Stanley Gardner. My review is here.
  6. Murder at the Pageant– Victor L. Whitechurch. My review is here.
  7. The Case of the Grinning Gorilla  - Erle Stanley Gardner. My review is here.
  8. The Zebra Striped Hearse – Ross Macdonald, 1963. My review is here.
  9. Maigret’s Revolver – Georges Simenon, 1952. My review is here.
  10. The Case of the Negligent Nymph  - Erle Stanley Gardner. My review is here.
  11. Night Ferry to Death – Patrica Moyes. My review is here.
  12. The Far Side of the Dollar – Ross Macdonald.
  13. The Case of the Angry Mourner – Erle Stanley Gardner. My review is here.
  14. Midnight Rising – Tony Horwitz. My review is here.
  15. The Missing Man – Hillary Waugh. My review is here.
  16. The Case of the Buried Clock – Erle Stanley Gardner. My review is here.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment